Last updated: 06.12.2019
We care about your privacy rights unprotection of personal data, therefore we process your personal data in accordance with the statutory requirements governing privacy and data processing and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Of The European Parliament And Of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter – Regulation).
Data controller and contact information
Data Controller: SIA “3 Rebes”” (reg.No.40103175409), Riga, 26 Baldones str., office No.50. (“we,us”).
Complaints or inquiries about the processing of personal data can be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories of personal data
- Identification data – name, surname;
- delivery information – address; special notes.
- Contact information – telephone number, e-mail.
- IP address – only when purchase is made
Why do we store and process your data?
Your data processed with a following purposes:
- product purchasing and delivery;
- provision of the services you applied for;
- anonymous statistics on the use of the Site;
- Site maintainance and improvement;
- marketing communication needs.
We use state-of-the-art technology to process personal data and work with secure service providers. We assess privacy risks and use the organizational and financial resources available to us. We are responsible for the data entrusted to us and do not collect or process data that is not necessary for the delivery of Products and Services.
Our employee and service providers process the data only for the above purposes.
Received personal data will be stored in secure cloud and/or server solutions that enable data processing inside EU and EEA. When changing providers of such services, we guarantee that we always cooperate only with trusted partners who ensure compliance with the requirements of the Regulation.
We process the personal data of users and purchasers of the Site only on the following legal grounds:
a) User has given consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes;
b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the User is party or in order to take steps at the request of the User prior to entering into a contract;
c) processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligation;
d) processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of User or of another natural person;
e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
How long do we store your data?
We store personal data until:
- Data is necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained;
- The User or we can exercise their legitimate interests in the manner prescribed by regulatory enactments (to file objections or to initiate legal proceedings);
- There is a legal obligation to store personal data;
- User’s consent to the corresponding processing of personal data is valid, unless there is another legal basis for the processing.
Data transfer to third parties
We do not disclose User’s personal data to third parties, except:
- according to the clear and undeniable consent of User;
- to persons provided for by regulatory enactments in the manner and amount established therein;
- in cases provided for by regulatory enactments for the protection of legitimate interests.
Third parties who process personal data in the course of providing us with services:
|SIA “Miljons IT”||Provides hosting and Website support|
|Google Ireland Limited||Provides Website analytics|
You have the right at any time to request information about your personal data in order to verify the accuracy of the stored data and / or to correct or update this data. You can also ask to completely delete your personal data if it is not needed for further processing.
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with reasonable access to any of your personal data we maintain within 1 month as of receipt of your access request.
In order to ensure your safety and privacy protection, we will take appropriate measures to verify your identity before disclosing information about the personal data you request.
“Cookie” is a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the user’s computer. The web client (usually a web browser) each time you try to open the page of the corresponding site sends this piece of data to the web server as part of the HTTP request. More information on how cookies work is available at www.cookiecentral.com.
- maintain and manage the security of the Website;
- remember language preferences;
- help to measure the effectiveness of a marketing campaign;
- summarize information on the use of the Site, which allows us to evaluate how well the Site meets the needs of Users, and make the necessary improvements;
- analyze which pages of the Site you are visiting.
Some cookies may be placed by third parties, a service provider that performs certain functions for us (for example, Facebook, Google).
Please note that the Site is using the following cookies which does not require your consent:
- Entered information cookies, which are stored only during the session;
- Authentication cookies, which are stored only during the session.
The cookie information is not used for your personal identification. Cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
We may share your information with third parties who provide us with website analytics or customer service services. These persons have the right to use your data only to the extent that it is necessary to provide us with these services.
Questions and complaints
Any question and complaints regarding your personal data shall be sent to: email@example.com
If you believe we are violating your statutory rights, you can submit a complaint with the National Data Inspectorate (Datu valsts inspekcija) at 14 Blaumaņa str., Riga, tel.No. 67223131, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.